Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. We believe that all children deserve an education that goes beyond academics and enables them to realize their full potential and grow into responsible, self-sufficient adults. SESI operates over 50 AdvancED/Cognia accredited Special Education schools and 80+ in-district classrooms nationwide. Our certified teachers and staff provide individualized academic and behavioral interventions with an innovative learning approach, personalized attention, and all the necessary support services students need to overcome barriers to education. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact.
The Regional Director provides oversight and support to programs located in Colorado.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at managing multiple priorities, adjusting and being flexible in the face of uncertainty, and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Overall territory/program management. Ensure all programmatic, operational and compliance related goals and objectives for students, staff, and customers meet and exceed benchmark goals.
- Manage all budgeting, forecasting, and financial management within territory. Ensure all business objectives are met. Develop and lead growth initiatives within territory.
- Intimately understand and implement the terms and conditions of all contracts and state-level certification requirements for all programs within territory.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with representatives of School and District partners. Along with School Directors and Executive Directors, ensure maintenance of customer relationships year-over-year.
- Develop a strategic plan for optimal renewal of contracts for the region each year. Carry out appropriate renewal activity throughout the year.
- Assume active lead role in the start-up of all new programs within territory.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with all corporate support service departments to assure effective use of resources within the region, ensure compliance with all contract and state-level certification requirements as well as with appropriate laws and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure program quality and effective program evaluation; monitor and provide guidance on student performance and outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting programs in the territory.
- Oversee performance and effectiveness of School Directors and Executive Directors to assure that school staff functions well and program goals are attained.
- With support of the HR department, oversee recruitment, selection, evaluation, retention, and, if necessary, termination of direct service staff. Ensure appropriate bench strength across territory.
- Assure that assembled staff can demonstrate appropriate skills, ability and training to meet the demands of the education programs within the territory. Responsible for staff development and performance management.
- Act as a role model for establishing appropriate positive morale and attitude toward work and organization.
- Maintain appropriate and regular communication with staff.
- Assist School Directors and Executive Directors to resolve problems quickly and effectively as they arise.
- Assure that instructional staff, physical facilities, instructional materials and equipment are adequate.
- Keep appropriate corporate support staff informed of contract activities.
- Communicate regularly with, and provide needed information to supervisors.
- Requires a Master's Degree in Special Education, Educational Leadership/Administration, Social Services or other related educational fields from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years experience working with students with behavioral challenges and/or at risk youth preferred.
- 3+ years of direct supervisory experience
- Must be eligible for Administrator Certification in CO
- Experience in territory/program management in education preferred
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org