Inside Sales Rep - New York
Inside Sales Representative – School Partnerships
The 7,800 educators and healthcare professionals employed by FullBloom are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral, and social-emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage, no matter the child’s individual circumstance. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for at-risk and struggling youth, including those with learning and emotional disabilities. In doing so, we play a truly crucial role in the lives of children, their families and their communities. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore FullBloom and its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves.
We are seeking a great inside sales representative, the School Partnerships Coordinator. This position will be responsible for working closely with the field sales team to create new business/expansion opportunities for FullBloom’s Catapult Learning and Specialized Education Services, Inc, divisions. The School Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for lead generation, developing strong internal and external relationships primarily through telephone contact, planning meetings and overall opportunity/account management. The client base for this position will cover several markets in multiple states.
The position will work with public and non-public school entities to grow new programs and services including tutoring, intervention, Special Education services, professional development, summer school and more.
Essential duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Work in conjunction with Marketing, Business Development, Operations and Corporate Support teams to assist in facilitating a comprehensive business development and marketing plan for designated opportunities.
- Regularly contact prospects via telephone and determine interest level, buying power, etc.
- Develop positive professional relationships with district administration at all levels and where necessary throughout identified education and independent school communities.
- Advance relationships with contacts through telephone work, direct mail, marketing campaigns, sales events and when necessary on-site meetings.
- Develop a comprehensive level of market intelligence about FullBloom’s products and services, the education marketplace, FullBloom’s primary competitors, etc.
- Be accountable for a portion of FullBloom’s new business development and revenue growth nationwide. He/she will be evaluated based upon the ability to generate leads that create new partnerships and expand existing business.
For a proven inside sales representative this position offers the following career opportunities:
- The opportunity to be a significant sales contributor for a highly respected, medium-sized organization with 45+ years of experience, that is in the midst of unprecedented growth
- The opportunity to join a mission-driven organization that supports the country’s most vulnerable children through academic, behavioral, and social-emotional solutions
- The opportunity to work at the highest levels within K-12 school districts and nonpublic school systems in a highly strategic role extending market reach
- The opportunity to earn an attractive compensation package
The ideal candidate currently works or has worked in an inside sales role; is highly collaborative; and has experience working inside a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. Specifically, this individual will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Proven sales skills
- Experience selling in the K-12, or managed-services industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take initiative, follow through and work independently
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office products
- Experience with CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- Support the development and execution of regional sales plans
Compensation will include salary and sales commission based on performance
Little to no travel is required for this role.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions that create better life outcomes for children and their families, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 7,800 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 1,000 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. Learn more at fullbloom.org.
About Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides intervention programs for students and professional development solutions for teachers in both public and nonpublic K-12 schools. Our 5,000 educators deliver evidence-based programs that include student instruction, family support services, and professional development designed to help teachers’ efforts to successfully integrate proven practices into the classroom. Executed by a team of experienced coaches, our professional development services strengthen the capacity of teachers and leaders to raise and sustain student achievement, improving education and overall quality of life. Intervention programs support struggling learners with instruction tailored to the unique needs of each student. Across the country, Catapult Learning partners with 500+ school districts, including 20 of the 25 largest, to produce positive outcomes that promote academic and professional growth. Learn more at catapultearning.com.
About Specialized Education Services, Inc.
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is a premier provider of education services for K-12 students who require additional educational and behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. SESI partners with school districts to run in-district classrooms and standalone schools that meet the academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs of special education students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Emotional Disabilities, Learning Disabilities and other challenges; and alternative education students in need of trauma-informed education Implementing a research-based education model that incorporates supportive therapies, positive behavior interventions and supports, life skills training, and workforce development programs – as well as professional learning for special education teachers – SESI guides students toward success in and out of the classroom. SESI proudly serves more than 7,000 students in over 90 day schools and more than 90 in-district classrooms, and partners with over 600 school districts nationwide. SESI is accredited by Cognia (formerly AdvancED). Learn more at sesischools.com.