After School Tutors- Actively Hiring!
Catapult Learning is looking for After school Tutors to work with K-8 students in East Newark School District for an after-school program.
Tutors will be responsible for providing reading and math intervention, grades K-8.
The after-school program is 4 days a week, on Mondays -Thursdays, from 3:00-4:00PM for math and ELA support. Catapult provides all classroom and instructional materials as well as prepared lesson plans and paid training. Catapult also provides continued instructional and leadership support for all employees.
- Attends training sessions, passes content assessment, and delivers designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Develops and maintains individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensures supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile/trailer classroom.
- Establishes and maintains student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Attends and documents conferences/meetings/trainings with Company Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred. At least 60 college credits required.
- Teaching or tutoring experience required
- Catapult Learning employees are subject to state and local licensure and pre-employment screening.
- Must be proficient with virtual platforms, i.e. Zoom, MS Office, etc.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org