The Excel Academy of Englewood is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral support to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential, and we’re looking to hire an exceptional teacher who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we prove what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive salary range
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
- Other great benefits like a Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Mental Health Support, and Pet Insurance
The Principal will be responsible for the Supervision of all program staff, including special education teachers, school social workers, BCBAs, assistant teachers, SESI-related service providers, and administrative assistants. Every child deserves to reach their full potential, and we are looking to hire an exceptional Principal who will play an essential role in fueling student and staff success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that academic policies and curriculum are followed
- Developing and tracking benchmarks for measuring institutional success
- Helping teachers maximize their teaching potential
- Meeting and listening to the concerns of students regularly
- Encouraging, guiding, and assisting student leaders and teachers
- Meeting with parents and administrators regularly for problem resolution
- Providing an atmosphere free of any bias in which students can achieve their maximum potential
- Other duties as assigned
- A Master's Degree in Education Leadership Required
- Type 75 Principal Certification Required
- Commitment to learning and implementing feedback
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.