Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is seeking a full-time, 11-month, Instructional Supervisor. Instructional supervisors manage reading and math intervention programs in the Schuylkill/Allentown/Hazleton non-public and private schools to ensure adherence to Catapult educational standards and compliance requirements.
Instructional Supervisors hire, train, monitor and evaluate the performance of teachers. They communicate with school officials regarding design, implementation, and evaluation of instructional programs. They oversee communication with classroom teachers and parents and monitor the parent involvement component of the program. They ensure the implementation of quality programming and customer satisfaction through problem solving and frequent communication.
*Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly and independently
- Coordinate efforts to obtain maximum utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and teacher time
- Review student assessment data, monitor for assessment driven instruction as well as coach and model effective research-based instructional methods and strategies
- Participate in planning sessions, gathering program information and reviewing materials and assessments.
- Monitor Professional Development Goals
- Train and supervise teachers. Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations (formal to include pre-conference, scheduled lesson observations and post-conference.)
- Provide assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students
- Prepare presentations for Team Meetings to address both instructional and business issues as required by the Area Manager and/or Instructional Excellence Coach
- Assist teachers with the completion and submission of company, district, state, or federal required forms
- Provides guidance to teachers with record keeping procedures and ensures that the Company required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly
Education and Experience:
- PA teaching certificate required
- Master's Degree preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience in teaching and two years’ experience in a supervisory position preferred
- Title I experience is preferred
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with teachers, students, administrators, and parents
Other Job Requirements:
- Reliable mode of transportation required
- Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between multiple school sites
- Must understand that all children can learn
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers
- Must be flexible
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, etc.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions:
- Professional home workspace required
- During the school year, most programs are in school settings
All full-time employees are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits, paid flexible time off plan, 401k plan, and more!
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to weekly testing. All staff are required to wear an approved mask, if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.