$$ Sign-on Bonus $$ PT Instructional Aide - Math and Reading (St. Anthony Immaculate Conception School)
$$ Sign-on Bonus $$ Instructional Aide: Math & Reading, K-8
- Provide classroom support to students and teachers.
- Implement instructional supports, assess student progress, and execute other tasks as needed by students and teachers in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Participate in training sessions (facilitated by Catapult Learning and/or the school) to effectively deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to students.
- Understand and acclimate to the various teachers’ routines to provide optimal classroom support.
- Work with individual students or small groups to reinforce learning of material or skills introduced by the teacher.
- Monitor and maintain documentation and records of students’ progress in accordance with the requirements of Catapult Learning and the school.
- Support and document students’ growth and progress towards academic goals.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe academic learning environment for students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a school/academic setting
- Experience working with students grade K-8
- Tutoring or working toward teaching license
- AA degree
- School setting
- Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs
- If virtual, professional/private home space is required
- $$ Sign-on Bonus $$
- $80 travel stipend
- Starting hourly rate for 1-2 years of experience - $20/hour
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org