After School Teacher
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools.
Catapult Learning is currently seeking after-school teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Teachers in this role will work with a small group of elementary students for math and reading support. This position is 4 days/wk, 2 hours after school at a non-public school in St. Louis, MO (zip: 63110).
- Work with small groups of 6-8 students
- Teach lessons following the guidelines provided by the Supervisor and school.
- Create and update all Catapult Learning/district/state student/program records
- Ensure supervision of students to assure their safety
- Meet with Catapult Learning Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelors degree
- Current active MO teaching certificate preferred
- Must have all state mandated clearances
- Proficient in MS Office, OneDrive, Zoom, etc.