Dir School Partnerships - Midwest
Director, School Partnerships – Midwest
This new position at FullBloom is charged with generating new business relationships and expanding existing business partnerships, for Catapult Learning and Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). The position will work with public and non-public school entities to grow new programs and services including in-district classrooms, professional development, intervention, and summer school.
The Midwest is a growing territory for Catapult Learning and SESI, providing a unique opportunity for the right person to help define our approach to marketing and selling a wide range of education services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the sales cycle for the Midwest territory, from target and prospect identification through to contract close, collaborating with others in the organization as appropriate
- Work with Sales Operations to identify attractive targets and prospects for sales
- Work with Marketing and Sales Operations to develop and implement a plan for generating leads via targeted marketing campaigns, current customer referrals, relevant conferences, etc.
- Develop – and manage to – a sales plan that focuses on attractive targets and meets revenue and profit goals
- Lead the development of proposals and RFP responses, in collaboration with the Marketing/Proposals team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders such as Special Education Directors, Public School District leadership, School Boards, community leaders, and other influential constituents
- Proven business development and sales skills
- At least eight years of related experience in education, special education and/or sales
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel frequently