Instructional Program Supervisor
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is seeking a full-time Instructional Program Supervisor.
The program supervisor will manage the instructional tutoring program in the New Jersey public schools to ensure adherence to Catapult educational standards and compliance requirements.
Program Supervisors hire, train, monitor and evaluate the performance of tutors. They communicate with school officials regarding design, implementation, and evaluation of instructional programs. Ensure the implementation of quality programming and customer satisfaction through problem solving and frequent communication. Tutoring programs are in School Districts across New Jersey. Travel between Districts across the state is required.
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly and independently
- Coordinate efforts to obtain maximum utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and teacher time
- Review student assessment data, monitor for assessment driven instruction as well as coach and model effective research-based instructional methods and strategies
- Participate in planning sessions, gathering program information and review of materials and assessments.
- Monitor Professional Development Goals
- Train and supervise tutors. Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations (formal to include Pre/PEP-conference, scheduled lesson observations and post-conference.)
- Provide assistance to teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students
- Assist tutors with the completion and submission of company, district, state, or federal required forms
- Provides guidance to tutors with record keeping procedures and ensures that the Company required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Requires an active teaching certificate
- Masters Degree in Education or related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience in teaching and two years’ experience in a supervisory position (preferably in public schools)
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with teachers, students, administrators, and parents
Other Job Requirements:
- Reliable mode of transportation required
- Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between multiple school sites
- Must understand that all children can learn
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers
- Must be flexible
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Zoom, etc.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions:
- Hybrid work environment – in schools and at home
- Professional home workspace required
- During the school year, most programs are in school settings
All full-time employees are eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits, paid flexible time off plan, 401k plan, and more! Compensation is $62-67,000.
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.