Teacher: Intervention/K-8/Part-Time/Summer 2022 (Tampa/Bradenton)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Florida! We have schools in Hillsborough and Manatee Counties in need of part-time Summer School Teachers for our intervention programs. These positions are in-person and focus on small group instruction for grades K-12 in both Reading and Math; the ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching both subjects to students in multiple grade levels (we provide training and curriculum).
Our company is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. A Teaching Certificate is a plus, but not required. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information (if applicable) and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Math and Reading to small groups of students in multiple grade levels in a face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models in readiness, reading, mathematics, and writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Utilize company-provided curriculum to develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations. Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines (student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports, parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance documentation).
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Teaching Certificate a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help students
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!