Job Title:Compliance Administrator, NE
Reports to:Vice President, Compliance
Position:Field based, northern NJ and NY areas
FullBloom is seeking a Compliance Administrator to lead compliance efforts in the NE related to Title I, as well as, assist in supporting the corporate compliance program. The Compliance Administrator is responsible for supporting the Vice President, Compliance in the ongoing assessment and maintenance of the compliance program in the northeast area, including federal funding rules and regulations, in addition to generally supporting the corporate compliance program and its initiatives. This position is field based, requiring regular travel to sites in the northern NJ and NY areas.
- Field Based Site Audits
- Implement, manage, and maintain an onsite compliance audit schedule for sites within the northern NJ and NY areas
- Implement and/or identify process improvements and maintain formal documentation. Support business units on compliance related initiatives.
- Provide ongoing support in connection with compliance initiatives in the NE, including a process to review specific practices, policies and procedures.
- Corporate Compliance Program Support
- Partner with business process owners across the organization to assist with the remediation of issues associated with internal and external audits
- Track and report on the status of all remediation open items to ensure all deadlines are delivered on time
- Ensure a reliable process of obtaining and sharing necessary information with business process owners
- Stay abreast of new regulations/rules or law that may create new risks and/or affect the business.
- Risk Management and Corrective Action
- Partner with the Vice President, Corporate Compliance to act as a subject matter expert to assist the business in identifying and assessing key risks and mitigation strategies
- Educate and advise the organization on risks and compliance related topics and/or issues within their process.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Heavy field-based presence in northern NJ and NY areas
- 2 to 4 years Title I, Code 3 experience (teaching, administrative, or compliance)
- 1 to 3 years compliance, quality, or auditing related experience
- JD is not required
- Required – Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret business needs and translate them into actionable solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft applications specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to communicate and collaborate with team members to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time
- Project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to clearly articulate compliance initiatives to business units across the organization