Education Program Supervisor (HDT - ISBE)
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
In partnership with the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE), Catapult Learning is proud to offer recognized Illinois nonpublic schools the chance to participate in a high impact tutoring program that will serve at least 5,000 students the state. This program will provide critical support in key subjects to help overcome the impacts of classroom learning disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Program Supervisor manages instructional programs to ensure adherence to the Company educational standards; hires, trains and oversees the performance of teachers and assistants where applicable, assists with testing students, and oversees the conferencing of students, principals, classroom teachers and parents. Works closely with the Instructional Excellence team to ensure the implementation of quality programming. Ensures customer satisfaction through problem solving and frequent communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as the safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environments.
· Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
· Escalates and communicates customer, program, or instructional challenges with senior management.
· Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations; provides feedback and coaching for teachers.
· Assists with student assessments and progress monitoring.
· Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary to senior management.
· Oversees the organization and management of the program library. Recommends, purchases, and maintains materials and supplies.
· Effectively manages resources for contract fulfillment and renewal.
· Trains and supervises teachers. Supervision to include informal and formal lesson observations.
· Assists teachers in the development of class schedules and instructional strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
· Prepares presentations for Monthly Team Meeting to address both instructional and business issues as required by the Regional Director and Instructional Support.
· Assist teachers with the completion and submission of company, district, state, or federal required forms.
· Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that the Company required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Requires a bachelor’s degree. Teaching certificate preferred.
At least two years related supervisory experience in education. Must be able to interact with students and administrators.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Has the ability to handle multiple priorities and travel between multiple school sites across the state of Illinois. Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.