After-School SAT/ACT Tutor (Broward)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for a qualified and experienced teacher in Florida! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have a private school in Hollywood in need of a part-time SAT/ACT Teacher/Tutor. The schedule is Monday-Thursday 3:15p-4:45p. This position is in a face-to-face environment. The ideal candidate will have experience instructing concepts and strategies involved with taking the SAT and/or ACT exams.
Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct a year-long preparatory class that focuses on providing students with guidance to succeed on ACT/SAT assessment tests in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Provide content support, test-taking strategies, and tools during the course to ensure students succeed on assessment tests.
- Provide skills needed for advancement into colleges and universities including but not limited to: essay writing, interviewing, time management, organization, study skills, etc.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with college test prep/SAT & ACT test prep
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!