Part-time Title I Teacher - 2022-23 SY
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is in search of Part-Time Title I Intervention Teachers for schools in N St Louis County (St Ann, Normandy; ASA-St Rose Philippine Duchesne, Ferguson/Florissant). The Title I teacher provides contracted instructional services in a small group format in reading, math, and related areas.
Catapult Learning emphasizes small group teaching environments and high professional standards. We provide teachers the opportunity to grow with us and help students in grades K-12 to achieve beyond expectations!
Teachers are supplied with all classroom and instructional materials.
Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.
Compensation is comparable to public school.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Diagnose academic needs and deliver quality individualized instruction for each student.
- Consult with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services; communicate with teachers and parents providing information on student goals and progress.
- Implement the program according to Title I regulations, Catapult Learning/NESI procedures, and contract requirements and monitor and maintain the neutrality and secular nature of the classroom, materials, and instruction.
- Provide research-based instruction to support student progress in the regular classroom in reading, math, and writing.
- Administer diagnostic assessments, interpret results, and write a personalized educational plan (SIP) for each student.
- Develop effective and targeted daily lesson plans for reading, math and writing that provide for differentiation and ongoing assessment.
- Create a positive classroom environment which supports engaged student learning.
- Establish and maintain accurate, up to date, and secure forms and files such as E&I, attendance, assessments, SIPs, and inventories as required by Catapult Learning/NESI and/or federal regulators.
- Compare and deliver all monthly reports, including Student Progress Reports.
- Education degree with valid Missouri teaching certificate appropriate to teaching assignment.
- Reading Specialist Certification preferred.
- Title I teaching experience is preferred.
Other Job Requirements
- Must understand that all children can learn.
- Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be proficient with virtual platforms, i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.
- Some travel may be required.
Catapult Learning Benefits
- Paid training
- Paid personal days and sick days
- Referral Bonus Plan
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.