Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive salary range $56,000-$66,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
The Clinical Director oversees the quality of the clinical component within the therapeutic program as required by all applicable standards, policies and procedures, while working with the leadership team and staff to improve the overall quality of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Provides and monitors crisis intervention. Facilitates and participates in discussion/planning/implementing sessions with the students’ teacher, therapist, and teaching assistant as to appropriate therapeutic interventions for students.
● Supports Camelot’s behavioral model.
● Supervises all therapists (including related services), providing individual and group supervision.
● Monitors all case management, family sessions, IEP paperwork and documentation completed by therapists.
● Assigns caseloads, groups, and various clinical tasks.
● Coordinates and facilitates treatment team meetings.
● Facilitates de-briefing sessions on physical holds and significant events (as needed).
- Master's degree in Social Work, School Counseling, Speech Language, Occupational Therapy or related field.
- Professional licensure required LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC.
- Experience working in a therapeutic school and supervising staff preferred.
The High Roads school of South Suburbs is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional principal who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
FullBloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation with respect to these policies for a valid medical or religious reason should contact [email protected].