Instructional Coach/Program Supervisor: Full-Time (Houston, TX)
Be part of the Catapult Learning team to make a difference! We are looking for a qualified and experienced Instructional Coach/Program Supervisor in Houston, Texas.
- Full-time salaried position to oversee our intervention programs in schools throughout the Houston area
- Liaison between our teachers and the school’s administration and staff
- Effectively coach educators in the territory and manage small group reading and math instructional programs to ensure adherence to the company educational standards
- Provide customer satisfaction through problem-solving and frequent communication
- Position offices from home; travel to schools throughout the area is required
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees
- Continued instructional and leadership support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
- Comprehensive training
- Paid training and professional development
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Hires, trains, and oversees the performance of teachers; supervises via informal and formal lesson observations.
- Provides instructional coaching to teachers in the development of class schedules and strategies to meet the needs of all participating students.
- Provides guidance to teachers with record-keeping procedures and ensures that required plans and reports are maintained and updated properly.
- Provides Professional Development opportunities and guidance for teachers.
- Works closely with the instructional team and Area Manager to ensure the implementation of quality programming.
- Assists with testing students.
- Assures customer satisfaction, program quality assurance, and student achievement, as well as safety and professional appearance of optimal learning environment of the classroom.
- Establishes a positive professional rapport with school staff, principals, and the school district; communicates issues concerning program implementation.
- Maintains instructional materials and supplies for programs.
- Submits monthly reports and other documents as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor Degree required; Master degree is a plus
- A minimum of two years of related supervisory experience in education
- A flexible schedule and the ability to handle numerous priorities concurrently
- Willingness and ability to travel between multiple school sites throughout the region
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Zoom/Teams
- A passion to help educators and students!
Our company is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5 corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A current Teaching Certificate is required for this position. A Master’s Degree is a plus! Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate information and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!