Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Why Join Us
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make an impact in the lives of students? Join us at SESI Schools, where we are proving what is possible for students with unique needs. We offer
- Competitive salary range of $70,000-$80,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K matching
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,625
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional Social Worker who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
Utilizing leadership, advocacy, collaboration, and applied technical skills, the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst will provide behavior analysis services for students in SESI School programs at High Road School of Lower PG County.
The Behavior Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement behavioral programs to assist SESI students in acquiring the skills necessary to be independent as possible in the daily functions of their lives. The Behavior Analyst will ensure services are directed towards meaningful outcomes for the individuals served.
Someone who is passionate about serving students with special needs so that they can perform at their highest level and realize productive, fulfilling futures. You believe that ALL children can learn and have the desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students. You excel at building relationships, collaborating with a team, and persevering through difficult challenges. You have a sense of optimism, a willingness to learn and grow, and a commitment to improving outcomes for students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- The position will include assisting in the development of FBAs and BIPs, data collection
- Promotes effective interpersonal relations with students
- Maintains records of students and prepares periodic reports as required
- Plans evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students and groups of students
- Conduct assessments
- Adjusts intervention strategies based upon student performance and data collection
- Analyzes and interprets information to make relevant school-based recommendations regarding the need for educational services
- Manages the facilities, materials, and equipment necessary to the delivery of services
- Coordinates behavioral services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Provide appropriate information on an informal or formal basis regarding behavioral functioning through consultation, trainings, and/or professional development
- Develops appropriate draft of the Individualized Education Program (IEP), based on students’ strengths, and needs
- Engages in continuing education and professional growth activities related to school psychology
- Light lifting, walking, and/or climbing stairs may be required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- BCBA certification is required or in process
- Adheres to established rules, regulations, laws, and appropriate ethical standards
- Demonstrates awareness of professional performance in due process matters and litigious environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred
Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI), a division of FullBloom, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.