FL-Certified Teachers Small Group Instruction (Broward County)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Florida! Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have private schools in Broward County in need of both part-time and full-time Certified Teachers for our intervention programs. These positions are in face-to-face environments; you will be teaching Math and Reading to small groups of K-8 students in pull-out programs.
A current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is required for this position. For our ESE Teacher positions, ESE experience and subject endorsement is required. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25 per hour)
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT employees
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (limits your exposure)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Current FL Teaching Certificate/Statement of Eligibility (ESE subject endorsement is required for our ESE Teacher positions)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students (K-8)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!