Catapult Learning is looking for qualified and experienced ELA/Math Interventionists for the 2021-2022 school year in the Richmond, VA area!
Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
We have private schools in the Richmond, VA area in need of full-time and part-time Certified Teachers for our new intervention programs. These positions are in face-to-face environments. All programs focus on small group instruction in Math and Reading for grades K-8.
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT employees
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom teacher, but instead, in a separate area working with students who need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Active VA Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with instructing students (K-12)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual instruction preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers