Very Part-Time After-School Certified Teacher (Atlanta)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced teachers in Georgia! We have private schools in Fulton County in need of very part-time (5-6 hours per week) Certified Teachers for our after-school intervention programs. The preferred schedule is 2 to 3 days per week, 2:30p-6p.These positions are in a face-to-face environment, and the programs focus on small group tutoring in Math and Reading for grades K-8. Participating schools are in the following zip codes: 30290, 30354, 30342.
Catapult Learning is a provider of K−12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
**A current GA Teaching Certificate is required for this position. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of your application, please include your certificate number and location on your resume.
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($30 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Current GA Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students of multiple grade levels (K-8)
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual teaching/instructing preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs (Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!