Middle School Principal
Excel Middle Years Academy is operated by Specialized Education Services, Inc. (SESI). SESI Schools provides specialized education programming for K-12 students who require additional educational and positive behavioral supports to overcome challenges that impede success in a traditional school setting. Every child deserves to reach their full potential and we’re looking to hire an exceptional leader who will play an essential role in fueling student success.
The Middle School Principal position oversees the direction, coordination and evaluation of the educational program, while working with the leadership team and staff to improve the overall quality of education, behavior, growth and care of students. This position works with the campus leader to oversee the academic program at the school.
- Directly supervise Teachers, including hiring, training, planning, assigning/directing daily duties, coaching/mentoring and completing required evaluations/observations
- Work with Campus Leader to implement a multi-tiered system of support for enhancing academic, behavioral and social/emotional outcomes for all students
- Facilitate common instructional framework activities
- Evaluate teachers and coordinate individual goal writing
- Set up report card system and review report cards quarterly
- Understand and implement contract compliance
- Maintain close working relationship with school district, colleagues parents and community
- Coordinate professional development programs and safe school activities
- Pennsylvania Principal Certification required
- Experience working in an alternative education school and supervising staff preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continued training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth
In our continuing effort to protect the health and safety of our employees, students, clients, families and visitors, FullBloom requires that all candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment from the Company must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their employment start date. Unvaccinated individuals will not be permitted to commence employment unless they can demonstrate that they are entitled to a reasonable accommodation with respect to this policy for a valid medical or religious reason. Partially vaccinated individuals may commence employment if they have received the first vaccination shot, provide a negative COVID test result weekly and receive their second vaccination shot within 45 days of their start date.
- Wear an approved mask if and when reporting to a physical work site where they are interacting with others.
FullBloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation with respect to these policies for a valid medical or religious reason should contact [email protected].CLINIC123