Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Chief administrator for a range of services provided to students in schools in a given region. This individual is responsible for the overall service quality, client satisfaction, promotional activities and profitability of assigned programs. This individual needs to become intimately familiar with key features of all programs within their region.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contract Management and Renewal
- Intimately understand and implement the terms and conditions of all contracts and proposals for the programs the director
- Maintain and strengthen key relationships neededfor renewal of programs. Communicate regularly and effectively with
representatives of the schools and the districts we serve. Alert Regional Vice President to potential problems and offer pro-actively viable solutions.
- Develop with Regional Vice President a strategic plan for optimal renewal of contracts for the region each year. Carry out
appropriate renewal activity throughout the year.
- Oversee performance and effectiveness of program supervisors to assure that the direct service team functions well and program goals are attained.
- With support of the HR department, oversee recruitment, selection, evaluation, retention, and, if necessary, termination
of direct service staff.
- Assure that assembled staff can demonstrate appropriate skills, ability and training to meet the demands of contracted
program. Responsible for staff development and performance management.
- Act as a role model for establishing appropriate positive morale and attitude toward work and organization.
- Maintain appropriate and regular communication with staff.
- Assist local area supervisors to resolve problems quickly and effectively as they arise.
- Assure that instructional staff, physical facilities, instructional materials and equipment are adequate.
- Keep appropriate corporate support staff informed of contract activities. Communicate regularly with, and provide needed
information to, Regional Vice President.
Requires a Masters degree in Business or Education and at least ten years of related experience in the areas of education or business. Experience working with school districts preferred. Prior management and budget experience a must. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organizational skills. Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Travel: High levels of travel within the school district.
- Candidate must possess a sense of urgency, understanding of education environment, ability to work in cross-functional teams, flexibility, and team orientation.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
FullBloom provides education and behavioral health solutions for children and their families, leading to better life outcomes, regardless of the learning obstacles and other challenges they face. The company’s team of over 5,000 education and healthcare professionals work to achieve measurable and sustained academic and behavioral gains through evidence-based programs that include specialized education, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapies, intervention services, and professional development. Founded in 1976 and headquartered in Camden, New Jersey, FullBloom supports tens of thousands of children and families, over 500 school districts, and more than 25,000 teachers annually through its three operating divisions – Catapult Learning, Specialized Education Services, Inc (SESI), and Little Leaves. www.fullbloom.org