Student Assessment Specialist
Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, is seeking a part-time Student Assessment Specialist for the 2022-2023 school year. The Student Assessment Specialist will play an integral role in supporting schools by ensuring approved testing accommodations are provided in the testing environment for students to support their academic success.
Roles and responsibilities may change. Additional responsibilities may be assigned throughout the course of the school year.
- Administer assessments (quizzes, exams, etc.) according to the specific policies and procedures outlined by each IESP.
- Communicate any questions, concerns, or clarifications to school leadership.
- Review prior to actual administration of assessments, all testing accommodations, list of students receiving accommodations, and verify that students receiving accommodations are grouped appropriately.
- Provide quick, efficient support for students needing testing accommodations.
- Maintain documentation using Catapult Learning's system.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the effectiveness of this role.
- High school diploma or higher
- Candidate must ensure a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity working with a diverse and dynamic population
- Prior experience working with youth. Experience in a school setting preferred.
- Strong work ethic. Punctuality and attendance is crucial to the role
- Excellent interpersonal skills as a liaison between Catapult Learning and the school community
- Good attention to detail and well organized
- Candidate must have flexible availability
- Must pass required background checks
- The ideal candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office suite, OneDrive, Zoom, etc.
Catapult Learning is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage candidates who reflect the diversity of our student population to apply.