HR Data Analyst
HR Data Analyst
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier's approximately 28,600 employees are based entirely in the United States. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Norwalk, CT. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier is looking for a HR, Data Analyst to join the Corporate Team. The ideal candidate will have a vibrant, can-do attitude, with a demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop actionable reports and metrics using existing technology for the HR organization
- Look for data inconsistencies and assist with data cleanup as appropriate
- Develop reporting solutions as well as build a strong partnership with the entire HR organization
- Assess and provide input in the design and distribution of new analyses and reports through the utilization of various approaches and delivering research and findings using visualizations and effective storytelling techniques
- Provide reports for ad hoc requests
- Provide input to enhance current systems and support overall business goals
- Assist with data extraction, transformation, and manipulation for ad-hoc analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Management, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant field
- 3+ years experience
- Exceptional organizational skills to facilitate working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, familiarity with advanced spreadsheets and formulas
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.