Analyst, Customer Service
The Customer Service Analyst (CSA) contributes to service delivery, business retention and revenue growth objectives of the sales account team, through selling and support efforts. The CSA is an important resource within Frontier that provides the customer with easy access and maneuverability through our organization. The CSA maintains a passion for customer service and works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to insure we exceed customer expectations. CSA’s are expected to become Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for department in two areas of choice based on knowledge and experience. This position reports to a Customer Service Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned accounts to fully support all sales and service associated activity.
- Act as agent of company and represent company on initiatives that require customer contact.
- Support Field Sales Team Members in providing quotes, proposals, contract, and data gathering requirement.
- Monitor installation from order to delivery on special needs requests, keeping customer and salesperson aware of significant changes in schedules and ensure accurate billing.
- Educate customers on billing process, how to read bills, verify billing accuracy, and analyze and resolve customer billing inquires and disputes, where appropriate.
- Internal teamwork with other partner groups (Call Center, Contract Admin, Operations, Engineers, NPC, Translations, etc.) to implement services and resolve customer problems and strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Associates Degree or 3+ years of experience in similar account management responsibilities in the Telecommunications industry. The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills
Other qualifications should include:
- Sales skills
- Business acumen
- Strong phone and presentation skills
- Project management ability
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Goal and results driven
- Always follows through and completes tasks on time
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.