Frontier Communications is looking for adaptable developers to help execute our customers API strategies. As an API Enablement Developer, you’ll be part of a team executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of API projects. You will utilize current best of breed technologies such as Apigee to enable API management, REST services, ESB and microservices.
- Works with other development teams to develop standardized APIs
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications and will be responsible for development of complex solutions.
- Works with other developers to ensure best practices are followed for integration and event processing solutions.
- Interfaces with other IT delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Exposure and knowledge of CI/CD
- Hands on experience with Apigee API software or similar API management software preferred
- Strong background in API design and best practices
- Strong background and knowledge of API versioning
- Strong knowledge and use of Open API Spec.
- Familiarity with microservices and desire to grow knowledge in this area with the company
- Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with REST web services, integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.