This position is located within the Network Operations Team and will assist with the execution and oversight of capital management processes associated with the Engineering and Network Operations Organizations. This individual will interface with Engineering, Asset Accounting, Network Operations, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Sales, and Product to develop and enhance capital budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis processes ensuring a high degree of accuracy and transparency of information to all stakeholders.
The Business Analyst will help to ensure the attainment of budgetary objectives through the oversight of capital expenditures, with insight and understanding of the key drivers influencing capital expenditures and commercial revenue.
This individual must be able to work independently and coordinate with all parties necessary to plan for, propose, and deliver the processes required to support the business.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
- Support monthly reporting and variance analysis. Review results, identify and quantify risks and opportunities.
- Identify potential financial issues and work with the appropriate functional areas to resolve.
- Review financial metrics and assess and address negative trends.
- Actively contribute to capital efficiencies, increased ROI, productivity improvement, and planning.
- Provide supporting data and define underlying assumptions in support of the annual capital budget planning and forecasting process.
- Self-starter and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Deals with ambiguity and makes quick informed decisions.
- Excellent time management, organization skills and have a solid follow-up system.
- Able to analyze and resolve problems systematically, organize information, and generate solutions while recognizing the impact on stakeholders and the business.
- Able to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders at all levels.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in or 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools required, specifically Excel.
- Proficiency with PJ and PM modules of Infinium desired.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.