Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Analyst, Commercial FP&A
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Corporate FP&A Team in support of the Commercial Group. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of financial analysis experience, with a Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Financials Systems background. Further, the ideal candidate will have a vibrant, can-do attitude, with a demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for Commercial business
- Monthly Actual vs. Budget and Forecast Analysis, including identification of key business drivers as well as areas of risks and opportunities
- Internal Reporting of financial data and key business metrics for the Commercial business
- Analysis of existing and new product line revenue initiatives
- Financial modeling and report development
- Preparation of Price / Volume, product and Churn analysis
- Managing internal executive reporting documents and other internal management presentations
- Provide proactive thought leadership and challenge other’s thinking
- Ad-hoc business analysis
- 5 years in a financial planning or financial analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Financial Systems Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain analytical findings clearly and succinctly to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with Hyperion Smart View preferred; experience using planning/forecasting tools in prior roles is essential
- Strong Excel Skills
- Confident self-starter with positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solver who works well independently
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.