Billing Systems Analyst
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
This position is responsible for DPI Table maintenance, development and setup that will ultimately have an impact on all end user set up and billing. This includes the all project work to include setup, testing and production. This position will be responsible for the implementation of all new product launches and other high level project work. The following are overall ultimate responsibility of the position:
- Complex table entries relating to Tables Requests, IS Requests and Remedy Tickets.
- Bill Verification process knowledge
- Ability to train others
- Project management to ensure all deadline and SLA’s are met.
- Liaison to ensure all business partners are involved.
- Detailed analysis of new product requirements.
- Sign off on requirements, test cases and “go’ decisions.
- Maintenance, and Adherence of Service Level Agreements
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with business partners (Customer Care Regulatory, Product Management, Marketing, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Keep abreast of technological developments and new products. Assist in supporting new software releases.
- Strong direction and involvement with new product launches, promotional planning.
- Provide for and ensure the timely and accurate resolution of business partner service requests
- Serve as a technical resource and provide functionality guidance to Tables Team, Business Partners, and various Information Systems partners.
- Provide mentoring to others
- Recommend alternative approaches, considering application functionality and business requirements on new offerings.
- Departmental processes and procedures.
- Creating, running, and maintaining SQL scripts and queries
- Weekly reporting to Management
- Small scale project management
- On-Call support and rotation
Job Requirements Job requirements should include all necessary qualifications to perform the full job.
- Must have working knowledge of common PC applications, such as MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Access as well as the ability to learn our billing systems and query tools.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, enjoy working as part of a team, and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, diverse responsibilities and deadlines. Must possess strong analytical, communication, mathematical and organizational skills.
- Preferred Telecommunications Experience.
- Preferred Four Year degree with emphasis in business/accounting or IT.
- Preferred previous billing experience.
- Database/AS400/SQL/Programming knowledge
- Preferred minimum of 5 years of work experience
Physical Requirements: Extended night and/or weekend hours possible. This has on-call responsibility.
Day to Day Role:
- Build and maintain S&E’s
- Build and maintain products and pricing in the Product Catalog
- Rate Changes
- Build Pricing Tree offers
- Build Pricing Tree allocations
- Build NPA/NXX
- Maintain LSP Bands
- Maintain TAR Codes
- Build and maintain charge codes
- Build and maintain general account codes
- Update and maintain Directory Advertising
- Update and maintain discounts on S&E’s for Erate
- Build and maintain taxation codes
- CIC Code additions
- Provisioning plans
- Products and bundles
- Work ICB’s for Enterprise customers
- Process Multi Package, Required and Exclusion edits
- Work IT Project
- Work XP and Tables only requests
- Find found Revenue
- Update and maintain Remedy tickets
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.