Enterprise Account Executive
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The Enterprise Account Executive is the catalyst behind Frontier Communications’ success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, the Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for optimizing existing revenue performance within our current Medium, Large, and Enterprise (100+ employee company) segments. This is achieved by developing credibility in understanding customer’s external drivers, business objectives and internal challenges to develop strategies and tactics to increase customer retention, improve customer satisfaction, and grow existing revenue.
Additionally, the Enterprise Account Executive may work to develop complete solutions consisting of Frontier’s World Class Products such as, but not limited to, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaas), IT as a Service (ITaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), IP-Networking, Security, Managed Wi-Fi, and Advanced Strategic Communications.
Your role as an Enterprise Account Executive includes:
- Retain and grow our current customer base
- Manage and optimize current revenue of existing customer base through retention activities, new product sales, and strategic technology migration
- Accountable for incremental growth in assigned module(s) consisting of customers in single or multiple vertical industries
- Manage both pre- and post-sales support resources throughout the sales cycle to retain and leverage customer relationships, provide business solutions, and expand existing revenue base
- Pre-Sales: Solutions Sales Specialists and Sales Engineers
- Post-Sales: Project Managers, Engineers, and Customer Service Advisor
What makes a good Enterprise Account Executive?
- Retain and grow customer base through building strategic partnerships and approaching opportunities through the customer lens
- Influencing others to act by gaining commitment and agreement on add-on sales solutions
- Ability to articulate client strategies, using industry knowledge to expand business opportunities
- Resourceful and able to overcome obstacles and barriers to find appropriate sales solutions
- Partners with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service
- Foster C-level executive relationships with existing customers within assigned customer module
- Retain current customer base and expand revenue through cross/up-sell opportunities
- Develop and implement comprehensive Account Plans for each assigned customer working with cross-functional partners across Frontier to deliver results
- Improve and maintain current customer satisfaction results (NPS) through engagement and responsiveness to regular surveys and feedback
- Partner collaboratively with paired Customer Service Associate to ensure outstanding customer service and responsiveness
- Establish self as a trusted advisor, providing guidance on strategic initiatives in the position to instinctively know how to provide relevant insights
- Sales cycle management experience, including Salesforce proficiency
- Connect client’s business objectives with Frontier Business solutions
- Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Frontier
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
- Persists in the face of obstacles through collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Deep understanding of the network attributes, complex communication products, and solutions sought by medium, large, and enterprise level accounts (existing)
- Displays ability to create new demand by proactively bringing new points of view to target accounts
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer strategy
- HS. Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License required
- 5-7 years of business-to-business experience (10+ years preferred) in Medium to Enterprise scale companies with a proven, documented track record of success
- Communications industry experience(s) a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.