IT Security Analyst
About Frontier Communications:
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
We are searching for a Security Analyst. The Security Analyst will be responsible monitoring and reacting to any anomalies or violations in Frontier’s Endpoint Security Suite of products (Antivirus/Data Loss Prevention, DLP /Network Access Control, NAC/Master Data Management, MDM). They will coordinate and preform any policy changes needed in Endpoint Security Suite in order to stay compliant with Frontier Security Standards and Policies. The analyst will be a key frontline component in Frontier Information Security program.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review logs and events Frontier’s Endpoint Suite and investigate any anomalies.
- Process any policy changes needed to Frontier’s Endpoint Suite.
- Ability to identify compromised systems and lead remediation efforts.
- Educate Frontier employees about the proper way to handle possible compromised systems.
- Continually works to improve enterprise security solutions.
- Stay abreast of developments in the Information Technology industry specifically as they relate to Information Security.
- Maintain proper documentation for all products in Frontier’s Endpoint Security Suite.
Education / Experience:
- BS in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Technology with concentration in Security or 4 years’ experience in Information Technology field, with at least 2 years working in Information Security.
- Strong in-depth technical knowledge in information security with emphasis on anti-virus, DLP, NAC or MDM.
- Experience using Enterprise Anti-virus and DLP solutions in multi-site environment.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities and multi-task several projects.
- Security certifications, such as: CISSP, GIAC, Security+, etc… are a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent Technical and business writing skills.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.