LEAD, DIGITAL SEO
Currently undergoing a financial restructuring, Frontier is developing a strong business foundation to position itself to become a leader in technology, customer service, and operational excellence.
An important part of our business evolution is the advancement of our digital and e-commerce capabilities. We are adding highly skilled team members who will work closely together to create the best customer experiences possible, fueling industry leading results.
The Lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist is part of the growing Digital team at Frontier Communications. This critical role is focused on leading all aspects of organic search optimization to maximize overall search traffic, from keyword relevance and meta tag/description management to backlinking and technical crawlability.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to ensure critical keyword lists are created and maintained for the organization.
- Work with Digital Copywriters to ensure website copy is contextually keyword rich and written in a way that is optimized for search engines.
- Identify, prioritize and implement optimizations to enhance website ‘crawlability.’
- Manage and optimize the Frontier.com on-site Search functionality (Adobe Search and Promote).
- Oversee Frontier.com accessibility efforts and ensure compliance with current accessibility standards
- Create and execute plan for third party backlinking to enhance Frontier.com credibility.
- Build customized dashboards and reports to monitor and analyze organic search trends and uncover opportunities for continued improvement.
- 5 – 7 years of experience managing SEO campaigns and programs with a focus on driving sales.
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms and hands on experience with improving site rankings leveraging SEO best practices
- Experience managing on-site search management tools (Adobe a plus)
- Experience with Web Analytics applications and reporting tools
- Experience in web site interaction, UI/UX and back end tools is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analytical skills and experience using web analytics and optimization tools.
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks concurrently based on larger goals.
- Ability to independently learn new tools/technologies, leveraging the newest trends to support the business.
- Strong project planning, tracking and organizing skills.
- Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally with peers, management and other internal or external stakeholders to gain consensus when needed.
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.