About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Frontier Business ™offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
- Responsible as the Department Head for all initiatives and complex activities in the Fort Wayne, IN Credit & Collection Center.
- Interface with all Collection teams, Contact Centers, Field Ops, I.S., Rev Ops, Sales, Regulatory, PSC and outside vendors for the development and documentation of Collection related activity and business processes.
- Perform detailed planning analysis on attainment of Strategic goals and financial results as well as Business Case support for new products, projects, and proposals.
- Responsible for establishing collection center teams and managing status of all activity; ensure timeliness and effective roll outs in the collection center.
- Responsible for analysis of collection center business measurements, making recommendations for improvement in all areas of analysis. Included, but not limited to; budgets, dollars collected/call/write-offs, service measurements, staffing needs and strategies that will increase collection of billed revenue and minimize bad debt and credits.
- Responsible for working with the training department to develop programs in response to the data, also identify training opportunities and team with Training to address them.
- Directly accountable for the development of Coaching and leadership of Collection teams.
- Act as single point of contact for special project management in the collection center.
- Responsible for participating/assembling teams to drive performance, motivation and recognize employees, tracking status and implementing changes where appropriate.
- Provide collection center representation in the development programs that will increase efficiencies as well as those that will decrease net bad debt: such as, but not limited to, consolidations/conversions, financial and operational goals.
- Responsible for reviewing IT projects for collection center input regarding sponsorship.
- Responsible for process measurement tools, and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for office floor plan, equipment requirements, and use of space.
- Participate in regular meetings, communicate ideas and results, prepare presentations, and hold department wide communications.
- Previous Manager or Leadership experience
- Knowledge of Financial reporting, strong Credit & Collection background
- Knowledge of Company Policies & Union Contract
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to inspire Teamwork and goal attainment
- Highly energetic and possess leadership traits to generate enthusiasm & high-performance results in a large work group
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.