Frontier Communications is seeking an IT Development Manager to lead the salesforce.com team.
- 10 years experience in an Information Services position developing large-scale applications
- 5+ years development experience in HTML, Java, Apex, VisualForce, Flex and SQL/SOQL
- Working knowledge of WS, JSF,MVC model and J2EE/JEE paradigm
- 5+ years of administrative and development experience utilizing the SalesForce.com platform
- Must possess excellent IT people management and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly synthesize data that enables effective communication and issue resolution across all organizational levels.
- Confidence and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency in the resolution of customer, business and employee issues. Must be trustworthy and confidential.
- Must be able to lead by example, accept accountability for areas of responsibility and address all issues with professional and personal integrity beyond reproach.
- Handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to motivate people and manage change.
- Employee Performance Appraisals – Ability to honestly communicate employee’s performance during mid-year and annual review process.
- Experience with Vendor supported software packages like Vlocity and SpringCM.
- 5+ years of IT management experience (Team Lead or Manager).
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, or related study
- Work together with the business owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, to understand the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for tactical forecasting and planning of team by developing, maintaining and implementing day to day operational plans for applications support.
- Collaborate with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the current technologies
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Responsible for estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Work with supervisor to initiate and implement process improvement efforts
- Manages team resources, assignments, and resource allocations.
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
- Monitor individual employees’ performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
General Management Responsibilities:
- Ensures all employees participate in and complete all required training.
- Interviews and hires employees and contractors to meet department goals.
- Conducts performance reviews and provides training and coaching for growth and advancement.
- Must be driven by a strong customer focus philosophy, constantly striving to improve the experience for our customers. A positive thinker with a strong work ethic.
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field or related work experience
Salesforce Admin and/or Developer Certifications
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.