Currently undergoing a financial restructuring, Frontier is developing a strong business foundation to position itself to become a leader in technology, customer service, and operational excellence.
An important part of our business evolution is the advancement of our digital and e-commerce capabilities. We are adding highly skilled team members who will work closely together to create the best customer experiences possible, fueling industry leading results.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Digital Copywriter to develop compelling and engaging copy for Frontier’s digital channels. This is a critical position within the growing Digital Team, and the ideal candidate will have the rare opportunity to truly define and drive the direction of Frontier’s tone and voice across key digital channels, including web, email and mobile.
- Lead all digital copywriting initiatives, from conceptual briefing to final copy and proofing
- Create original, compelling and branded web copy for Frontier products and services to motivate engagement and conversion, tailored to various audience segments
- Create clear, SEO keyword-rich product copy, meta tags, titles and page descriptions and leverage SEM keyword learning's to enhance search visibility and grow organic traffic
- Take proactive approach to improving existing copy and develop governance guidelines for ensuring maintenance, and removal of outdated content
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Agency teams to develop meaningful product stories, that are on-brand and on-strategy
- Manage and maintain a copy deck from start to finish (including internal client revisions, legal feedback, technical updates, SEO optimization)
- 3-5 years of digital copywriting experience in a technical environment; telecommunications experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred; High School Diploma / GED or relevant work experience required
- Ability to translate complex technical documentation into consumer-friendly language that drives action
- Solid understanding of online user behavior and digital best practices, with demonstrated experience creating copy that is optimized for digital channels (web, mobile, email)
- Understanding of SEO best practices and hands-on experience in writing for both users and search engines
- Superior command of English language, grammar, spelling and usage
- Critical attention to detail with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Writing samples and/or online portfolio required
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adapt at juggling multiple priorities to meet deliverable dates
- Team player and relationship builder, able to effectively work cross-functionally and gain consensus when needed
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.