Spclst, Marketing Sr
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Consult with marketing teams during integrated campaign planning, ensuring that marketing reporting best practices and key operational metrics are embedded from the start
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agency across different media tactics and analyze trends and optimization opportunities. Identify new patterns through optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Develop systematic (daily, weekly and/or monthly) and adhoc deep business insights to help solve Frontiers business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Address adhoc requests for metrics and performance to harvest actionable insights that enhance company performance
- Spearhead integration third party adtech / martech data into existing frontier data architecture and deriving relational insights.
- Create executive scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Create and manage forecasts and what if scenarios to showcase alternate possible outcomes of shifting marketing strategies
- 1- 3 years experience in an Analytics role
- Self-Starter, able to work independently and in larger cross-functional groups
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Required Technical Qualifications
Expert understanding of Microsoft office suite.
Strong background in a Data Management application (SQL/Python/R/SAS)
Strong understanding of data visualization tools (Spotfire/Tableau/Microstrategy/Thoughtspot).
Understanding of database management and architecture.
Strong understanding of Pega and decision making technology
Strong experience in project management and MarTek Implementation
Intermediate knowledge of Alteryx preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.