Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
The marketing manager will be part of the Marketing Strategy team and play a key role in driving lifecycle management revenue and profitability for the Frontier consumer segment. This manager will partner & plan with peers in key functional areas, while specifically leading initiatives related to promotion & pricing. This manager will focus on customer retention efforts to reduce churn and drive value. Additionally, this manager will drive and champion revenue management and/or operational efficiencies to improve business performance.
- Manage & support promotion expiration and pricing changes to maximize customer retention & profitability. This includes targeting, proactive & reactive treatment plans, project management, post treatment validation, and communications planning.
- Partner with Go-To-Channel and other functional teams to ensure ongoing awareness, training, next best action and general channel readiness for retention related activities. Build a systematic approach for receiving and addressing channel feedback related to promotion offer issues.
- Lead and/or support offer planning & development to retain and upsell customers, improving profitability and the value of the experience our customers have with Frontier.
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Proven experience with strategic planning, offer development, financial business cases and/or project management. Additionally, candidate should display the ability to analyze and interpret data as well as synthesize associated recommendations.
- Prefer experience with customer relationship management, promotion & pricing development and other retention or upsell related initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or quantitative related field; MBA preferred
- Expert understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Self-Starter, able to work independently and in larger cross-functional groups
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple initiatives, incorporating change management as it occurs
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.