Senior Marketing Manager
Sr Manager Customer Marketing
Seeking a customer communications expert who is digitally savvy, an excellent writer, and strong campaign manager to join us in this role. Requires one who is passionate about creating & executing customer experiences that drive engagement, adoption and satisfaction. The Sr Manager of Customer Marketing Communications will have the responsibility of creating and managing customer campaigns and targeted communications to increase loyalty, product adoption and customer satisfaction of Frontier’s customer base. This will include a heavy emphasis on effective copy development and editing.
With the larger Customer Marketing team, this position will elevate - to the highest digital, print and broadcast marketing standards - our customer onboarding, upsell programs, as well as service disruption communications to external customer communities and strategic customer advisory boards.
This role is highly cross-functional, working especially close with our Customer Experience, Brand, Product Marketing, Field Operations, Regulatory, Legal and Marketing Strategy teams. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be highly adaptable to change and have a passion for relationship building. Must possess strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas and campaigns to senior stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute customer communications strategies & initiatives around operational, proactive, upsell/retention & reactive digital & print communications at all phases of the customer life-cycle
- Cultivate and motivate close, cross-functional interpersonal relationships, managing people as well as processes across multiple internal and external organizations.
- Expertly craft communications clearly, simply and completely inform and educate the base, driving engagement of the target audience and success on the strategy.
- Strategize and develop updates for solution messaging based on strategic changes during customer journey from sale to churn
- Monitor and report regularly on key KPIs in all cross-functional programs promoting adoption, satisfaction and retention.
- Understand areas of opportunity within retention, advocacy and referral programs, and develop and execute customer marketing
- Interpret & leverage data and associated analytics to understand the customer base; what makes our customers successful, ensuring customers are on a journey to succeed, from onboarding to expansion
- Partner with Regulatory and Legal to assure proactive and reactive messaging, communication planning and execution align with requirements.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing to develop critical customer advisory and overall customer experience communications
- Manage – with internal partners, agencies, and vendors – the development of marketing assets as needed to support customer programs
- Work cross-functionally to drive shared goals with operations, transformation, customer experience and product teams.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and communications
- Excellent Positioning and scripting development
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to create, launch and grow a measurable customer marketing programs that educate, engage and establish a strong sense of customer community, loyalty and advocacy.
- Proven track record of creating campaigns, communication and programs that drive retention, advocacy and customer engagement.
- Familiarity with CPNI, PPI and other marketing communications standards and practices
- Experience and success in leveraging data to cultivate programs that translate customer insights into campaigns that generate revenue and retain customers
- Flexibility and ability to shift focus quickly, managing multiple priorities, projects and tasks
- Familiarity with digital & print marketing, including advertising, email – particularly Marketo platform solution, SMS, programming partners and marketing workflow applications and platform.
- People management skills with the ability to attract, grow and retain talent
New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.