Senior Director, Call Center Sales
DIR, SALES CALL CENTER: Frontier Communications (FTR) is looking for a Director, Sales Call Center with a strategic mind, strong leadership aptitude, and the ability to identify create, and implement practical solutions which drive large-scale change in our Sales Call Centers. Must be a proven sales leader.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Director of Sales Call Center is responsible for the development and execution of sales and customer engagement strategies that enhance Frontier’s overall value proposition and service delivery.
S/He will collaborate with the marketing and operations functions to develop Frontier’s consumer strategy to ensure a consistent, best-in-class customer experience throughout the entire customer relationship lifecycle.
The Director must exhibit the understanding of leading a sales call center organization through change and transformation. She/he influences, shapes, and integrates the strategy for enhanced customer experience and consumer sales. Must have a passion for sales and customer experience.
- Lead a sales call center operation including both internal and external centers.
- Management of people and processes with a tactical emphasis on consumer sales, coaching, and development, customer analytics, & overall customer experience.
- Recruit, develop, and retain a premier sales organization, within a unionized environment.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer to ensure customer focus at both corporate and field locations.
- Ensure consistent improvement of product and service delivery by analyzing call center performance metrics, identifying trends, and recommending appropriate solutions for best practice implementation.
- Develop and refine a scalable strategy that will address current and anticipated requirements of a rapidly changing, high-growth business environment.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on all service and retention programs as well as the development of corresponding policies, procedures, and other related materials to increase customer loyalty.
- Facilitate problem-solving with business leaders to align contact center system enhancements or corrective actions with business interests and risk avoidance.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high-performance team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified, and implemented.
- Leads change within the department by regularly challenging the current business approach and service delivery to improve quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular site visits, evaluations, and business reviews with operations, workforce management, and vendor partners.
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of multi-site Sales Call Center high volume experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of contact center/customer care metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven success collaborating with all levels of employees and customers.
- Proven experience in managing a high-level long-range Capacity Planning function.
- Highly developed leadership skills combined with the ability and willingness to be an individual contributor as well.
- Experience supporting outsourced vendor customer service operations including partnerships with international vendors.
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction and support the execution of high-level sales strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
#LI Consumer Group
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.