Product Manager – Voice, UCaaS & CCaaS Portfolio
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
This role reports to the Director of Collaboration Products. The Voice, UCaaS & CCaaS Sr Product Manager will execute the commercial strategy for Next Generation voice, collaboration and contact center as a service. He/She will focus on driving sales adoption and sales growth of the new UCaaS solutions, training and certifying the sales and SE teams and working on pricing and bundling strategies. It is imperative that the candidate is a UCaaS/CCaaS subject matter expert with significant experience in the UCaaS/CCaaS service ecosystem and use cases.
He/She will communicate product strategy through to tactical deliverables, establish routes to markets/channels, and lead the resulting product lifecycle management efforts with a solid Go To Market blueprint encompassing value proposition, target market, positioning, enhancements when needed, pricing and the necessary processes and their ongoing improvements. Additionally, he/she will define the requirements associated with current and emerging applications/features for any new development for all segments. Drive those requirements through partnerships associated with the agile product development processes, support, with zeal and tenacious character to ensure we meet commercial release dates on time, in collaboration with various business units.
He/She will also provide/own post-launch support and life cycle management with corresponding KPI’s in an affirmative manner to meeting revenue delivery to plan, as well as cementing the customer experience of the same. Lastly, you will be responsible for defining and communicating the roadmap and commercial model to influence incremental growth and sustain the embedded base within Frontier’s Commercial Channel.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Execute new Coolaboration, SIP, UCaaS and CCaaS cloud initiatives from conception through launch, including managing the product development and go to market launch process in partnership with Marketing and Sales Engineering.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to implementation to ensure a seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines.
- Assist in the management the legacy voice revenue and develop and execute a strategy of plays to migrate and evolve the voice base into next-generation cloud collaboration solutions.
- Engage and interview customers, sales, sales engineering, marketing, and other stakeholders in defining key functional requirements associated with the customer needs and experience for new development, feature enhancements, and overall improvements to the portfolio.
- Oversee regular technological assessments with industry innovations into all messaging, internal and external presentations, sales playbooks and user personas
- Conduct regular market and customer research with attention to product acceptance, usage, success and course corrective measures back into the UCaaS/CCaaS portfolio strategy.
- Assist in developing and definigning the competitive landscape with a transference of those key learnings into differentiation with a distinct customer value proposition.
- Prepare, define and deliver product content (collateral, white papers, use cases, solutions briefs, internal/external presentations) and training for sales and sales engineering.
- Create and Maintain Key Performance Indicators dashboard for all supporting metrics within the UCaaS and CCaaS portfolio
Background and Skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision
- Strong influencing skills
- High attention to detail.
- Project management skills.
- Good commercial acumen
- Agent for change – will constructively challenge status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong, independent problem-solving skills translating into solution-oriented results for varying cross-functional organizations and matters.
- Proven ability to lead, delegate and empower other organizations to align on a common goal/deliverable with final execution
Experience and Requirements:
- 3+ years of product management, marketing and/or sales experience in voice, collaboration and contact center solutions.
- Experience presenting and speaking to wide-ranging audiences (including senior executives), customer visits, webinars, training, trade shows and industry events.
- Ability to connect with the sales and marketing teams to develop and execute an effective GTM strategy.
- Strategic thinker with an innate ability to articulate a strategy and product vision.
- Project management skills to execute a product roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities – must be able to identify and escalate potential issues as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Proven ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects within a limited span of time.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Possess stellar, tenacity and the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Industry and or Technical Certifications a plus
- The ability to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master or advanced degree is a plus.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.