Senior Developer, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Frontier Communications is seeking a Senior Developer, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). This position is for an experienced IS professional to provide technical expertise in Integration Services Team. The team is responsible for full life-cycle delivery of integration solutions in a service-oriented Enterprise Service Bus environment. The position requires a senior level developer with deep knowledge of event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture and enterprise service bus concepts and implementation, and who has skills and experience needed to develop integration solutions that are performance tested and tuned properly before each release.
- Senior Developer works with the Enterprise and solution architects, and other ESB developers to implement the designed solution related to the ESB.
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications and will be responsible for development of complex solutions.
- Works with other TIBCO developers to ensure best practices are followed for integration and event processing solutions.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- Previous experience in an IS Technology lead role is preferred
- Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with web services, integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must
- Experience with the TIBCO BusinessEvents, TIBCO SOA stack (TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks v5.13 and/or v6, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins for REST and JSON, Database, WebSphere MQ, ActiveSpaces)
- Experience correlating business events to drive creation business solutions
- Experience using TIBCO ActiveSpaces desirable.
- Experience using Liaison Contivo (xml mapping tool), or similar tools desirable.
- Working knowledge of high availability and clustering concepts and implementation
- Must be able and willing to think beyond near term needs to help define strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Telecommunications BSS/OSS systems experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in an aggressive schedule environment
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.