Analyst, Call Center Ops
About Frontier Communications
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
National Capacity Group (NCG) – Activity Management Team (AMT)
Analyst, Call Cneter Operations
Frontier is looking for a Data Analyst who will focus on exploratory analysis, specifically supporting customer care operations.
You will be a strong problem solver, equipped with strong analytical and quantitative skills suited to approach various kinds of challenges in complex environments. You are a quick learner with a strong sense of personal responsibility and a technical orientation.
- Strong coding skills and experience with data entry and extraction methods.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in writing code in SQL. R and Python preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience with Alteryx and data visualization tools like Spotfire or Tableau would be preferred.
- 3-5 years of analytics experience in supporting business functions
- Strong product intuition, data analysis skills and business presentation skills.
- Capable of working with large sets of data in a variety of tools
- Delivery-oriented, able to lead and execute analysis efforts from start to finish
- Great teammate, strong communication skills, go-getter
DescriptionAnalyze data covering a wide range of information from customer profile to customer churn, to product profitability.
Partner closely with the care operations analytics team, sales and marketing teams to help deliver meaningful insights that support compelling storytelling through data.
Identify new patterns through data mining. Conduct hypothesis driven exploratory analysis, bring insights into a structured communication / presentation to cross functional teams.
Create / automate customer segments, campaign and initiative specific performance reports.
Work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using tools such as SQL.
Education & Experience
Degree in the Computer Science, Business Analytics, Finance, Statistics, or equivalent quantitative discipline
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.