Analyst, Supply Chain Sys
At Frontier Communications, we recognize that effectively managing our supply chain and strategic sourcing processes are integral in our ability to deliver innovative and competitive communications products and services to millions of customers.
The Frontier Strategic Sourcing Department has an overall objective to align with business partners to improve profitability and performance by maximizing the value of our purchased goods and services. This will assure continuous improvement in the cost effectiveness and value of services delivered, ultimately improving customer satisfaction, company financial performance, and the overall strategic position of Frontier. Strategic Sourcing supports the organization by managing the sourcing process, including Request for Proposals (RFPs), contract negotiations, supplier management, and overall supplier performance. The position will report to the Manager, Strategic Sourcing.
The successful candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, Business Management, or equivalent experience in these areas. MBA or equivalent background is a plus. Professional purchasing certification is desirable. Solid background in supply chain management, procurement, or project management with 2-5 years of experience. Candidate should be comfortable in a face-paced start up environment, goal oriented, and solution driven.
The Operations Excellence Analyst will report directly to the Director or Strategic Sourcing and be responsible for analyzing the efficiency, effectiveness, results, and metrics of the Supply Chain process. The Operations Excellence Analyst will work on cross functional initiatives that support the Supply Chain objectives for Frontier. This position will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects requiring different skillsets and will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
- Support Operational Excellence through the creation of KPIs and metrics to monitor and quantify continuous improvement efforts.
- Enable data-driven decision making by reporting / analyzing our core KPIs and performing ad-hoc analyses
- Drive complex business analysis to identify strategic business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
- Contribute to the design and development of ongoing productivity metrics, tools, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Partner with stakeholders to align on strategic initiatives and outcomes.
- Support leadership with time-critical tactical data analyses.
- Transform data into information, information into insights and insights into value creation
- Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting.
- Be the SME on the data and reporting capabilities supporting Supply Chain initiatives.
- Find innovative ways to make data actionable for our production teams - build processes to better manage operational data in a meaningful and impactful way
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Finance, or Business Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain, financial, or business analysis required
- Ability to multi-task, support multiple customers/assignments and adapt in a dynamic environment required
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Energetic and able to lead change, create vision, and inspire people to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Identify issues quickly and bring recommended solutions backed by logic to the discussion
- Develop credibility across the organization in order to build consensus for implementing new processes
- Organizational skills and ability to manage the details of complex systems and operational processes
- Advanced excel and power point skills
The Frontier Strategic Sourcing Team has an overall objective to align with business partners to improve profitability and performance by maximizing the value of our purchased goods and services. This will assure continuous improvement in the cost effectiveness and value of services delivered, ultimately improving customer satisfaction, company financial performance, inclusion of diverse business partners, and the overall strategic position of Frontier. Strategic Sourcing supports the organization by managing the sourcing process, including Request for Proposals (RFPs), contract negotiations, supplier management, and overall supplier performance. The position will report to the Director of Strategic Sourcing.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.