Senior Analyst Carrier
The Wholesale Sr. Analyst is a technical and business leader and considered subject matter expert in many facets. The position will be responsible for working cross functionally to gather and document requirements for system enhancements and improvements. When system related issues arise, this candidate will be responsible for trouble shooting and analyzing said issue.
This position requires an analytical thinker with a forward-thinking approach on improving the Customer Experience. The person in this role will be responsible for designing and developing customer facing tools that drive revenue and improve the overall Customer Experience. This person needs to be an out of the box thinker and take manual processes and find ways to automate and build efficiencies through system enhancements and Customer facing tools. This position works closely with business operations and Product Management.
- Gather and document requirements that modernize our system and provide functionality for new products and services
- Work with IT partners to design and develop customer facing tools that drive revenue and improve the overall Customer Experience.
- AD Hoc requests from Wholesale Ordering Center related to system support and/or system issues
- Forward thinking approach with eye on MEF standards and Simplified Ordering
- Individual contributor with pulse on business activities and product development
- Background in Access Service Requests (ASRs) (preferred)
- 4-year college degree (preferred)
- Experience must show leadership, teamwork, teambuilding, hard work and success.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Proven track record of great communication skills
- Strong knowledge of M6 & VFO (preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and lead multiple initiatives at the same time
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.