SPCLST, Chnl Sales Enablement Sr
Specialist, Channel Sales Enablement Sr- Quality Assurance
The Senior Specialist position will report into the Alternate Channel Manager of Sales Enablement and will be responsible for:
Assisting the Alternate Channel Sales Enablement team in supporting Digital channels, our Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) business unit, Door to Door, Retail, and all Mass direct and Indirect sales channels. The team is responsible for quality/compliance, training, communication, vendor management of Order Processing Center, and process development as well as analysis, planning, and executive level reporting of Quality/Compliance, Activation/Slippage trends and improvement initiatives. Special Projects are frequently assigned along with any ad-hoc analysis required by the channel.
This position will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our customer experience and compliance to company and regulatory requirements and disclosures, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees and vendor partners become actively engaged in guaranteeing a positive customer experience and increases Sales Order Activation Rates.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Create, implement, and manage a Quality Assurance Program in partnership with both Internal Employee and outside Vendor Partner Teams to include:
- Well defined measures of success
- Procedures/Principles for all QA audit and calibration requirements
- Schedule/Plan, execute, oversee, and measure all Alt Channels QA activities
- Carefully maintain results, records and tracking systems including root cause and corrective actions
- Create and Maintain QA Audit Forms in accordance with Company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Document all QA activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop Executive Level reporting processes
- Identify training and communication needs and take action to ensure compliance in all areas of Alternate Channels
- Analyze and investigate Customer Escalations to identify root cause and pursue continued evolution of the QA Program to close gaps negatively impacting the customer experience
- Provide training and support of QA activities and requirements of both Internal Channel Managers as well as External Partner QA representatives.
Previous Experience and Educational Requirements
- 5 years experience in sales, quality assurance, training preferred
- BA/BS recommended
Special Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of QA terminology, methods, and tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Professional certification such as Six Sigma preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.