Customer Service Analyst
Analyst, Customer Service
The CSA contributes to service delivery, business retention and revenue growth objectives of the sales account team, through service efforts. The CSA is an important resource within Frontier that provides the customer with easy access and maneuverability through our organization. The CSA maintains a passion for customer service and works pro-actively with other internal and external resources to ensure we exceed customer expectations. CSA’s are expected to become Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for department in two areas of choice based on knowledge and experience.
The CSAs are measured on quality of customer service through timely response to customer inquiries, ability to represent a partnership in resolving issues, drives customer satisfaction and contributes to revenue growth through customer service order activity (MACD). The CSA is assigned a base of Enterprise Customers and act as their SPOC for simple request. CSAs have the tools and ability to identify existing contracts in their module and adhering to the terms and conditions of that contract.
CSA follow standard business procedures of our business organization however have a defined set of customers and acts as a resource to the customer outside of sales activity
Specific responsibilities include:
- Process appropriate order request based on customer need.
- Act as agent of company on initiatives that require customer contact (i.e., switch changes, updates, price increases., etc.,).
- Educates customers on billing process, how to read bills and verifies billing accuracy, where appropriate.
- Handles assigned customer inquiries, disputes, and simple orders.
- Opens and Closes call with proper greetings and notifications
- Internal teamwork with other partner groups (Call Center, Contract Admin, Operations, Engineers etc.) to resolve customer problems and strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Submit MACD and simple orders to provisioning groups through STATS/Salesforce system
- Account auditing for billing accuracy and additional revenue opportunities where appropriate
- Work with account team to investigate churn cases within account base
- Provides customers with contacts and escalation list of Frontier back offices
Essential Job Results:
- Assessing customer communication service needs and recommending solutions,
- Providing escalation for repair issues reported and outages of complete disruption in service
- Addressing and facilitating the resolution of customer billing.
- Auditing accounts where applicable
- Proactively contacting accounts
- Investigating Top Disconnects
30% -Inbound activity via email, phone calls, WFM/SF
20% Internal training- Being a SME, customer meetings and administrative functions.
The CSA must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in similar customer service responsibilities. The selected individual will have experience in the Telecommunications industry. The individual must possess strong time management, communication, customer service, and organizational skills
Other qualifications should include:
· Product knowledge
· Business acumen
· Strong phone and presentation skills.
· Good customer relationship building experience.
· Excellent rapport building skills
· Goal and results driven.
· Always follows through and completes tasks on time.
· Project management ability.
* Community Involvement is expected
· Knowledge of Systems (STATS, DPI, Salesforce) preferred
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.