Senior Marketing Manager, Content Editor
Sr. Marketing Manager
Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 25 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses.
- Responsible for developing and/or serving in an editorial capacity for content in association with Frontier.com Blog, Product and Help Center pages and providing this content for to the Digital team for incorporation into Frontier’s online presence.
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating and executing project communications with product, content marketing, brand strategy and digital execution teams regarding all content that will live online.
- Responsible for developing and/or serving in an editorial capacity for content in association with major marketing initiatives (i.e. email blasts, brochures, inserts, video scripts, web pages, landing pages, mailers, etc.).
- Additionally, responsible for approving content developed by aggregators related to any product information developed during development and execution of e-commerce and other online and social media marketing efforts to assure all product content drives optimal revenue into the company.
- Responsible as primary Public Relations Team POC for the Brand, Content, Social Media and Sponsorship team related to product, research, study and partnership news releases. Provides input and feedback to agency partners. Works closely with our agency legal, regulatory, and brand teams to finalize and any all customer-facing content.
- Responsibility level: Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Preferably in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations, political science or a related field) Agency, PR, Publishing, Product Marketing, social media, digital marketing and/or other Copy Writing background required.
- Minimum of 7 + years marketing experience for consumer products or digital media retailer.
- Video on Demand or Pay per View merchandising or digital storefront merchandising and marketing required.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independent thinking and ability to work with a fast-paced team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, with demonstrated ability to, when warranted, take the initiative
- Must be an independent thinker who can provide editorial insights to team members and other teams in development of various corporate communications.
- Demonstrated skills in writing for blogs or other publications required.
PMI or PMP certification a plus. 10+ years’ experience in telecommunications and related industry content and/or creative development required.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.