Sr. Sales Analyst
Sr. Sales Analyst
The Senior Sales Analyst is responsible for providing statistical studies and counsel to Commercial sales channel leaders in implementing the sales organization’s objectives that appropriately reflect the firm’s business goals. The role will lead initiatives that will help to uncover the areas of growth, and what technology, people, and processes are needed to drive both growth and productivity within the specific market and verticals under their remit.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Sales Analytics, the role acts as a trusted advisor to the sales leadership team, detecting emerging trends and how the business can meet those opportunities and challenges to drive greater sales success. It harnesses data and technology to deliver clear sales plans, optimized coverage models and insights that business can act on, creating predictability and rigor in sales management, and driving adoption of new selling processes and methodologies.
- Manage sales analysis projects and statistical studies to ensure sales execution and achievement of growth objectives.
- Evaluation of sales goals, sales performance as well as assisting towards preparing sales forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver actionable presentations to the stakeholders and help answering critical business questions.
- Create performance scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Communicate findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Optimize reporting processes and workflows to improve team efficiency and time-to-results while partnering cross-functionally with other peer resources.
- Work closely with sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure market/vertical success.
- Lead ongoing analysis and insights into business performance to support decision-making.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and leads the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Partners with sales channel leadership and Sales Enablement to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Monitors compliance within the required standards and work closely with sales channel leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Work with sales channel leadership to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of the sales team.
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
- 3+ years’ experience in sales analytics or strategic planning (management consulting background preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on analytics or sales or management or other related field
- Telecom experience a must
- Strong data analytical skills with experience in reporting and interpretation through compiling large amounts of data into an understandable format to support problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create slides and present to senior leaders
- Skilled at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, managing multiple projects and priorities with a high attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Experience and exposure within Telecom a plus but not required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite applications.
- Understanding of data visualization tools.
- Understanding of database management and architecture.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.