Account Executive, Mdu
You are looking for a career where you can gain additional knowledge and expertise, while producing positive results for a large, reputable company. Able to cultivate positive working relationships in a win-win environment. Understands and has ability to perform sales and build business relationships with Fiber-served apartment properties. Goal oriented, follows up and works well in a team environment to provide great customer service.
We are a highly diverse, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team of innovators, on a mission to transform the way ISPs serve consumers today. 2022 will be a pivotal year for our company, as we transform our service approach, lead the way in fiber technology innovations, and launch an enviable brand and customer experience.
About the Role:
You will be charged with driving Frontier’s successful growth of Fiber Data and complementary services into new and existing Apartment complexes in the DFW (Irving TX) area. You will oversee marketing strategy execution, channel strategy for direct and third-party distribution & strategic partnerships for fiber-optic-served customers. This role is critical to Frontier’s transformation strategy.
- Drive customer growth and market penetration increase, while meeting quality and cost benchmarks.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure every customer touchpoint achieves its intended purpose on behalf of the customer and meets targeted KPIs.
- Cultivate positive working relationships with local Property Managers and Leasing Agents.
- Proactively develop and execute marketing and sales strategies for assigned properties.
- Work daily/weekly in person in Irving, TX
- Minimum of Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent relevant work experience, with a high school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 3-5 years business-to-business or business-to-customer experience with a proven, track record of success
- Can identify and articulate customer value proposition and links solutions to the customer needs
- Appropriate verbal and written professional communication skills
- Bilingual Communication skills a plus.
- MDU experience is a plus
- Candidate must possess a valid state driver's license and have a clean driving record
- New hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date with the company (or have been granted a religious or medical exemption accommodation).
What We Offer
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.