Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a Fortune 500, S&P 500 company providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural customers in 29 states. The company offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier Business Edge offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. Frontier’s approximately 28,600 employees are based entirely in the United States.
We are also committed to engaging new talent in the areas of: Finance, Audit, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting, Legal, Sales, Engineering, Operations, and Information Technology. We offer college hire programs, summer internships and college graduate opportunities that fit with your needs and your timeline. Best of all, we partner with you to help you take the first important steps in your career journey.
- Good communicator with strong writing skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to multi-task and execute tasks in a deadline oriented environment
- Highly motivated with a high level of initiative
- Responsible, accountable, and meet deadlines
- Problem solver; work well both independently and in groups
- Confident and have a positive attitude
- MS Office suite knowledge (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Available to work in CHQ (Norwalk) as well as others throughout CT including New Haven and Hartford
While most internships will take place in the Summer (May/June 2017), we are expecting few (internship and/or co-ops) to occur beforehand. Once we have identified business areas and number of interns, we will be placing specific job postings.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.